1. Max Mint per wallet
- 1 for collections up to 99 NFTs
- 1 to 2 for collections up to 299 NFTs
- 1 to 5 for collections 300+ NFTs
It is up to the project creator to decide the amount of max minting per wallet within the permitted window
2. CrowdFund Holders mint window
- 2 hours
- Project creators can add up to 5 wallet adresses for their team (this will not be used for any promotion / marketing purposes - strictly reserved for team members)
3. Non-holder whitelist
- 1 hour window, following crowdfund nft holders
- Number of wallets on whitelist can be up to 25% of the total collection, or 100% of holders if there is an existing NFT collection
Project creators can choose to take advantage of this whitelist slot, or not
- Project creators can reserve up to 5% of the collection to be airdropped to one chosen wallet if the crowdfunding round is successful. This must be clearly communicated in advance, and will be reflected in the total supply of the collection.
Project creators must agree to fill our KYC form, where we will ask for:
- Identification information
- Contact information for 2 team members
Delivering rewards to backers
Project creators promise to deliver rewards to backers, as per our T&C's. There is a contractual agreement between backers and creators - in the case that project creators do not deliver rewards, legal action can be pursued, with the help of the CrowdFund NFT team who will use the KYC form to pursue legal action if necessary.
Terms and conditions
Both project creators and backers agree to both our General terms and conditions, and our supplementary marketplace terms.